Free Ipods!!!
Who wants an Ipod? Definitely me. They look cool, sound cool, and do cool things, but they're not so cool when it comes it my wallet. In fact, they seem to burn holes in it. With that, tell me, what in the world is better than free? Nothing. Don't even try it.
So, there's this free website called www.freeipods.com and guess what, they offer free ipods. Now you ask how can it possibly be free? I'll tell you that's where large scale advertising comes in. So here's the deal:
You sign up for an account using my referal link below. Once you make your account. You log into the account and go to complete an offer. I suggest you do something like the free trial at blockbuster.com. You click the links and sign up for a free trial there. You may need a credit card but I don't believe anything will be charged to it (not positive, nor responsible). Once you sign up for the account, make sure you are credited to completing an offer, then just cancel the trial subscription. Once you do that, just get 5 friends to do the same thing and sign up under you. After its all complete, they will send you a free ipod. No kidding. It's not a scam, they've actually been sending them out. I'm only doing freeipods.com now but there are others out there that I might do later. But for now, here's my referal link.
USE THIS REFERAL LINK TO SIGN UP!:
http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=8346160
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home